Thursday, August 15, 2013

Christmas Shoe Box Swap 2013

Last week at our monthly demonstrator connection get together we each brought a shoebox swap with a Christmas theme.  You can NEVER get started on your Christmas cards too early...NEVER. All the cards were all so cute! Here is the one I prepared. I'm so sorry but it's not my original design. The original designer is Claire Daly. It was so pretty, how could I not share.
 
 Christmas Shoe Box Swap



What's a shoebox swap? You make 1 sample of your card and then prepare 10 more kits for others to make your exact same card.

It's really a lot of fun!



Stamps 
Daydream Medallions, Sassy Salutations
Paper 
Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White
Inks 
Gumball Green, Versamark
Ribbon
Cherry Cobbler 1/2  Seam Binding Ribbon
  Big Shot & Accessories
Big Shot Machine, Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies  
  Other 
White Stampin' Emboss® Powder, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals®


To order products online, click the following link My Stampin' Up! Website and be taken directly to my website where you can order at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or contact me directly and I will place your order for you, save you money on shipping costs AND send you a FREE gift!












Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment