Monday, August 12, 2013

Convention Swap 2013

I attended my very first Stampin' Up! Convention this year. It was the 25 year anniversary and if I was going to attend any, it was going to be this one! This is the Swap I made. I decided at the VERY last minute that I was going to make swaps. I mean, how do you attend convention and NOT bring swaps, right? There I was several nights in a row, me, my paper, framelits and big shot...I was so excited about attending Convention that I couldn't sleep so it really was a match made in heaven. What do you do when you can't sleep? 
You stamp of course!


Are you looking at this picture wondering "How on earth does she have unopened stamp pads?!!" I wondered that too when I took the picture.

Stamps 
Sweet Essentials
Paper 
Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink 
Coastal Cabana
Ribbon
Coastal Cabana 3/8 Ruffle Stretch Trim
Big Shot
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dress Up Framelits
Punches
Modern Label Punch, Full Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Other 
Dimensionals, Multi-Purpose Glue, Rhinestones

To order online, click the following link My Stampin' Up! Website and be taken directly to my website where you can order at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or contact me directly and I will place your order for you AND send you a FREE gift!

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment